- Castleford Lock Lane 27 vs 22 Leigh Miners
- East Leeds 22 vs 16 West Hull
- Egremont Rangers 24 vs 22 Oulton Raiders
- Hull Dockers 40 vs 20 Thatto Heath Crusaders
- Rochdale Mayfield 49 vs 24 Wigan St Patricks
- Siddal 36 vs 10 Wath Brow Hornets
Wins for Castleford Lock Lane and East Leeds means the sides are now level at the top of the Premier Division table with 11 points. Siddal and Hull Dockers victories mean they are now just one point behind the leaders. Wigan St Pats are also on 10 points despite their loss to midtable Rochdale Mayfield. A second consecutive defeat sees Leigh Miners drop to 6th in the league but still have two games in hand. Egremont move up to 8th with their victory. West Hull, Oulton, Thatto Heath and Wath Brow make up the bottom four spaces after they all lost this weekend.
- Hunslet Warriors 8 vs 28 Normanton Knights
- Ince Rose Bridge 36 vs 20 Salford City Roosters
- Milford Marlins 26 vs 26 Myton Warriors
- Pilkington Recs 34 vs 16 Elland
- Saddleworth Rangers 21 vs 23 Wigan St Judes
- Skirlaugh 6 vs 38 Shaw Cross Sharks
- York Acorn 38 vs 12 Kells
Victory for Ince Rose Bridge means they now sit on top of the Division One table. Kells are still level with Ince despite their defeat to third place York Acorn. Kells have a game in hand however. Pilkington Recs remain in 4th place after their victory but Skirlaugh and Normanton do have games in hand. Shaw Cross’ win means they are now just outside the play-off places. Hunslet Warriors, Elland and Salford all remain in midtable after defeats this weekend. Myton also stay in the middle after they were held to a draw by 12th place Milford. Wigan St Jude’s earned their first victory of the season over fellow strugglers Saddleworth who remain pointless.
- Blackbrook 62 vs 4 Castleford Panthers
- Bradford Dudley Hill 52 vs 10 Stanley Rangers
- Dewsbury Celtic 40 vs 20 Oldham St Annes
- Leigh East 24 vs 20 Featherstone Lions
- Millom 20 vs 12 Askam
Millom maintained their 100% record in the league as they narrowly defeated 6th place Askam. Leigh East are now level in second position with Featherstone after they beat them 24-20. Blackbrooks convincing victory means they stay in 4th. Underbank Rangers remain in 5th despite not playing as Bradford Dudley Hill defeated Stanley Rangers. Dewsbury Celtic put themselves three points clear of the relegation zone and Oldham St Anne’s with their 40-20 victory over them. Castleford Panthers are still yet to get off the mark in Division Two.
- Dewsbury Moor Maroons 14 vs 40 Stanningley
- Hunslet Club Parkside 78 vs 0 Eastmoor Dragons
- Waterhead Warriors 28 vs 4 Gateshead Storm
- Wibsey Warriors 14 vs 30 Crosfields
- Woolston Rovers 6 vs 20 Thornhill Trojans
Hunslet Club Parkside’s hammering of Eastmoor means they have now won eight from eight and stay top of Division Three. Stanningley and Thornhill remain in 2nd and 3rd, respectively. Dewsbury lose ground on the pace setters after their loss. Crosfields victory sees them go above Woolston who lost. Drighlington are in 7th as they didn’t play this weekend. Wibsey and Eastmoor occupy 8th and 9th while Waterhead’s victory over Gateshead sees them go above the North East side who now sit bottom.