- Rochdale Mayfield 40 vs 28 Oulton Raiders
- Thatto Heath Crusaders 38 vs 20 East Leeds
- Wath Brow Hornets 50 vs 14 Castleford Lock Lane
- Wigan St Patricks 40 vs 22 Egremont Rangers
Wigan St Patricks victory over 8th placed Egremont Rangers puts them top of the league one point clear of 2nd placed Castleford Lock Lane. Lock Lane’s shock loss to Wath Brow Hornets means they failed to keep top position meanwhile the Hornets moved off bottom spot. East Leeds also failed to claim top spot with their loss to Thatto Heath Crusaders. However the Crusaders still remain bottom of the Premier Division. Rochdale Mayfield’s 40-28 victory over Oulton Raiders means they climb into the play-off places meanwhile Oulton remain 10th. Hull Dockers and Leigh Miners Rangers remain in the play-off positions despite not playing. Siddal and West Hull also had fixtureless weekends meaning they stay in 7th and 9th respectively.
- Elland 28 vs 18 Milford Marlins
- Kells 36 vs 26 Saddleworth Rangers
- Normanton Knights 34 vs 28 York Acorn
- Shaw Cross Sharks 38 vs 10 Hunslet Warriors
- Wigan St Judes 37 vs 38 Ince Rose Bridge
Ince Rose Bridge’s one point victory over Wigan St Judes means they continue to lead the way in Division One. Kells remain equal on points with Ince as they defeated bottom club Saddleworth. Normanton’s victory over York Acorn means they have overtaken their opponents and now sit in 4th behind Pilkington Recs who didn’t play this weekend. Shaw Cross Sharks put themselves into the play-off positions by beating Hunslet Warriors 38-10. Elland’s win against Milford means they are now three points clear of the Marlins and the relegation zone. Myton, Skirlaugh and Salford all didn’t play which means they are now 7th, 8th and 11th respectively.
- Askam 10 vs 20 Blackbrook
- Castleford Panthers 16 vs 40 Millom
- Feathestone Lions 42 vs 16 Dewsbury Celtic
- Oldham St Annes 18 vs 31 Huddersfield Underbank Rangers
- Stanley Rangers 22 vs 32 Leigh East
Millom made it eight wins from eight as they beat bottom side Castleford Panthers. Featherstone and Leigh East wins mean they still sit equal in second place. Blackbrook remain one point behind in fourth after they beat 6th placed Askam. Underbank Rangers solidified their play-off position some more by defeating relegation threatened Oldham St Annes. Losses for Stanley and Dewsbury means they stay in 8th and 9th. Bradford Dudley Hill didn’t play but stay two points below the play-off spots.
- Eastmoor Dragons 0 vs 56 Drighlington
- Thornhill Trojans 40 vs 22 Wibsey Warriors
Thornhill’s win means they remain in second place four points behind league leaders Hunslet Club Parkside. Drighlington’s heavy defeat of Wibsey means they close the gap on the play-off spots and are one point behind 6th placed Woolston Rovers. Stanningley, Dewsbury Moor Maroons and Crosfields make up 3rd, 4th and 5th. Whilst Waterhead and Gateshead are both bottom on two points.