The stand-out tie of the fourth round is at the LSV as Leigh Centurions host fellow Championship promotion chasers London Broncos. The Broncos will be looking to avenge their recent league defeat at Leigh.
Whitehaven and Featherstone also face off in an all-Championship affair. Workington Town will travel to 2000 and 2003 winners Bradford Bulls. It will be the first Challenge Cup tie at Odsal with Bradford out of the top division in 41 years.
The three amateur sides left in the competition have all been drawn at home. Leigh Minters will host Oxford in a tie which the Conference Premier side will fancy their chances, the game will likely be played at the LSV.
Normanton Knights will face the Batley Bulldogs in a Yorkshire derby with the game possibly taking place at Wakefield. Featherstone Lions also have a home tie against Championship One favourites York City Knights.
Other games to keep an eye out for are Dewsbury vs Newcastle, North Wales vs Doncaster, Sheffield vs Oldham and Barrow vs Halifax.
The full draw is as follows:
- North Wales Crusaders vs Doncaster RLFC
- Dewsbury Rams vs Newcastle Thunder
- Featherstone Lions vs York City Knights
- Barrow Raiders vs Halifax RLFC
- Bradford Bulls vs Workington Town
- Normanton Knights vs Batley Bulldogs
- Leigh Miners Rangers vs Oxford RLFC
- Swinton Lions vs Rochdale Hornets
- Sheffield Eagles vs Oldham RLFC
- Whitehaven RLFC vs Featherstone Rovers
- Leigh Centurions vs London Broncos
- University of Gloucestershire All Golds vs Hunslet Hawks